SAINT LUCIA EYE BROOCH
Model: EYES OF SANTA LUCIA
Saint Lucia is patroness of the blind and the seamstresses and syncretic with Obbatalá on the road Aguemó Yema, serving as a mirror to Oddúa to watch the wickedness of their enemies.
Lucia's name means "luminous" and her iconography is presented with her eyes torn out and miraculously returned to the saint.
- OJO DE SANTA LUCIA
- To request other materials: ruby, peony, swarosvki, jet black, quartz, silver or gold, please contact
- As shown
- Czech Crystal and Semi-precious Stones
- You can customize similar pieces on request .. Please contact
- Note of interest
- In case the article you are looking for is not within the ones presented in the store, we remind you that it can be made in a personalized way; So we recommend you contact
- To consider
- If you have chosen a product in stock condition upon request: The elaboration of your article will be done under personalization ( 10 - 15 working days) and for tureens, ikofa, lebrillos and potishes (20 working days)
- Normativa y resultados en reproducción de piezas bajo pedido
- It is emphasized: The results of pieces reproduced by hand (compared with a sold piece), are not exactly the same for being a reproduction made by hand, collecting in its confection the details similar to the original or demanded design.
You might also like