YEMAYA DOLL FRANCISCA
MOD. Ma´FRANCISCA YEMAYÁ BLU
* For apron see categories or contact
Yemayá, or Jemanjá, also called Yemanyá (Yemọya in Nigeria, Iemanjá or even Dona Janaína in Brazil.
She is the orisha of the Egba people, the fertility deity of Yoruba mythology, originally associated with the Sea.
The main cult of her was established in Abeokuta after forced migrations, taking as a support the Ògùn river from where it manifests itself in any other body of water. She is also revered in parts of South America, the Caribbean, and the United States. She being identified in the merindilogun by the Odus Irosun and Ossá.
She is represented materially by the sacred settlement called Igba Yemayá.
She manifests in the initiates her mysteries (eleguns) through possessions or trances.
She celebrated in Ifé as the daughter of Olokun, the divinity of the seas.
With the syncretism of other divinities and European influences, she was imbued with countless attributes and powers in a great variety of cults.
The maternal archetype of her was consolidated above all as the Mother of all the Orishas. Yemayá.
She represents the feminine progenitor power; it is she that makes us be born, divine that is universal motherhood, the Mother of the World ".
- Guardian Dolls Collection
- Vinyl - Black
- For loading or amulets, turn the head slightly by pulling upwards with care.
- Other details
- Upper load
- Headdress / Earrings
Knickers or Panties
Tulle or Can Can
Turban with ornaments / Ribbon tied at the waist
- It includes
- Blouse or shirt for dolls
- Standard option
- Orishas and Eggun dolls includes: Blouse and skirt or dress, panties, waist ornament, turban or headscarf. Does not include Shawl, necklace, earrings, shoes. Apron, no Crown.
- Option Plus
- Orishas and Eggun dolls includes: Blouse and skirt or dress, panties, waist ornament, turban or headscarf, shawl and shoes. Does not include earrings, necklace, apron, or crown
- Premium option
- Orishas and Eggun dolls includes: Blouse and skirt or dress, panties, waist ornament, turban or headscarf, shawl, necklace, earrings and shoes. Does not include Apron or Crown
- Note of interest
- If the item is "In Stock on Order (Activate Request in One Click)". It can be made! Contact us or make your normal purchase. Leave your specification in the personalized text section and we will contact you, if required.
- To consider
- If you have chosen a product in stock condition upon request: The elaboration of your article will be done under personalization ( 10 - 15 working days) and for tureens, ikofa, lebrillos and potishes (20 working days)
- Normativa y resultados en reproducción de piezas bajo pedido
- It is emphasized: The results of pieces reproduced by hand (compared with a sold piece), are not exactly the same for being a reproduction made by hand, collecting in its confection the details similar to the original or demanded design.
- Shoes Dolls
- This model does not include shoes in any of the options.
You might also like
- On sale!
- On sale!
- On sale!