MOD. ASESÚ GINGHA
Mythology or theogony:
Owner of the sea and the moon. Goddess of universal motherhood and brackish water.
She is astute and indomitable, just but vigorously rigorous and although the sea is her house, she lives and eats in any place.
Sits or mounts in a snail.
His name should not be pronounced by those who have it seated, without first touching the earth with their fingertips and kissing the footprint on them.
Yemayá is syncretized with the Virgin of Regla. Patroness of the Bay.
IN CASE OF CUSTOMIZATION:
The price of the dolls depends on the size (50-55cm / 45cm / 30cm / 20cm), type of costume, finishes and accessories, which of course you can customize.
The wrists are articulated with more than 10 movements, being able to sit just like a person, without being rigid and even standing.
They measure from 50 to 54 cm high.
It will be supplemented to the price the additions in concept: painting by hand, fans, crowns, castanets, tambourines, crystals additives in fabrics, extra turbans, necklaces, bracelets, supplements of beads in general, etc. …)
See section of complements
- Guardian Dolls Collection
- White - Blue
- Doll skirt
Knickers or Panties
Tulle or Can Can
Turban with ornaments / Ribbon tied at the waist
- It includes
- Blouse or shirt for dolls
- Standard Category
- Does not include shawl or stole, earrings, or shoes
- Plus Category
- Necklace shown or similar in stock, Shawl or * If it is Zingara: Headscarf coin.
- Premium category
- + Necklace shown or similar in stock, similar or in stock earrings, Shawl, * If Zingara: bandana with coin applications and if gypsy comb for hair
- Note of interest
- In case the article you are looking for is not within the ones presented in the store, we remind you that it can be made in a personalized way; So we recommend you contact
- To consider
- If you have chosen a product in stock condition upon request: The elaboration of your article will be done under personalization ( 10 - 15 working days) and for tureens, ikofa, lebrillos and potishes (20 working days)
You might also like